Thursday, November 19, 2009

World Cup playoff's are over

Finally the playoffs have ended and though I could not catch last night’s matches live on TV, from the reports it appears Ireland got a raw deal and Russia missed out much to my disappointment. I just love Andrei Arshavin and would have loved to see him play the world cup - a chance every footballer plays for. We know some of the biggest footballers who have never been to a final and there are some great names - Gigs, Cantona and Best- to name a few.

Well the good news is that we have the final 32 teams for arguably the biggest sporting event in the world and it’s going to be one hell of a ride. I just wish I could be there in the stadium cheering for England..

1 comment:

  1. I'll be cheering for England too. However, if i happen to be inside the stadium, i might just do a bit more... :)

    ReplyDelete