Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"I love it here, I love it here, I love it here." - Mourinho

Jose Mourinho looks eager to move back to England next summer and he made no bones about it while speaking to Sun. He said, "I want to come back to England. I want to be back. I'm not the kind of guy to his feelings hidden. I love it here, I love it here, I love it here. I believe I will be back one day. I don't leave any club in mid-season to go to another, so until the end of the season, there is no chance I will leave Inter."

Meanwhile Mourinho's interest in England has sparked a slew of speculations about the club he will come to. Liverpool owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett are reported to have eyed Jose Mourinho as a possible replacement for Rafael Benitez. Rafa however continues to deny any news of his move away from Liverpool.

Read more:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/liverpool/4861058/Liverpool-linked-with-Jose-Mourinho-as-Rafael-Benitez-replacement.html

No comments:

Post a Comment