Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Carling Cup: United beat City in a cracker. To play Villa in the finals.

I missed the match last night cos my DTH service did not have the channel that aired it live. From what I have seen and read I believe I missed a cracker. Of course it had to be a cracker after the drama of the first leg and all the chatter that followed.

All I can now do is try and watch the videos and see as many pics on the web. For all the poor souls like me, I would try and post some of the good one's as and when I lay my hands on them. Below are just a few from











2 comments:

  1. what a shame to miss out on such a match!!
    which channel was it aired on? I did check Ten & Zee TV schedule on that day & noticed that neither had it scheduled live. I will be gutted if they hadn't updated such an important match on their official websites. Ten did aired the recording on the following day but not sure if they aired it LIVE!!

    ReplyDelete