Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Neville fingers Tevez

Tevez was out to prove a point in the Manchester Derby and he did quite spectacularly. He scored both goals to secure a remarkable win over United. City are now one match away from their first Final appearance since 1981. 

Tevez was quite incensed with the way Gary Neville had written about him recently but decided to respond on the pitch. "I just think Gary was very disrespectful which, to be fair, is out of character, but he didn't know the whole story of why I left Manchester United and I believe I deserved his respect," Tevez said last night. "We achieved a lot together at United, I was the second top scorer there in my first season at the club and I deserve respect from my fellow professionals."


Tevez's reaction after scoring the first of his two goals on the night.
Picture taken from http://www.guardian.co.uk/



This was Neville's resposne from the bench.
Picture taken from http://www.guardian.co.uk/


1 comment:

  1. hahahaha.. although i m a hard core fan of man u. but i seriously think man u boss "sir" alex n few players need to repeat " aal is well" sometimes lol.. they go out of their way, and thats not how a sport should be played. but damn this is really a funny incident...

    ReplyDelete